ICCASA Infrastructure Projects
- Identifying underlying vulnerabilities and root causes of structural inequities.
- Working toward more gender-sensitive transportation that prioritizes women’s and disabled perspectives through participatory planning
- Improve the gender balance of planning and decision-making bodies at different administrative scales technical infrastructure systems - by recognizing which women and which men participate, and who it is that they do or do not represent.
- Providing high-quality and rigorous gender analyses to inform the design, sustainability and finance of infrastructure projects
- Identifying existing gender-transformative Infrastructure adaptation programs.